1. In your DAW, turn ALL processing and enhancement (plugins) off (unless specified in "Message" Section.
2. Solo each track and export them individually in WAV format with a resolution no lower than 24 bit.
3. Upon exporting, please title your tracks in respect to their use (i.e. Oh L, Oh R, Snare Top, Snare Bottom, Bass DI, Guitar , etc...)
4. For mixing: Select all your files and compress them into a Zip. folder. To avoid upload-capacity issues, please limit your uploads to 2 song's worth of audio files; (Two songs per upload).
5. For mastering: Select all your files and compress them into a Zip. folder. Songs may be uploaded all at once.
6. Please include any album art in your upload (resolution: no lower than 3000x3000).
7. In the "Message" section of the Upload box, please indicate your Band/Artist name, followed by the song title (i.e. Queen - Bohemian Rapsody), as well as the sample rate of your session (i.e. 44.1Khz, 48Khz, etc..) and the song tempo.
8. In the payment process, indicate the number of songs you wish to be mixed/mastered.
9. Please note: the payment process must be completed before any songs are mixed/mastered.
IMPORTANT - Follow these simple steps to have your tracks mixed/mastered online.